FTP Help Requested

Feb 19, 2012 at 4:26 AM

I have been a long time user of SharpBox, I use it for simple syncing to and from my personal DropBox account but am now at a bit of a loss.  I have used SharpBox for WebDav communications, and other assorted tasks but for the life of me cannot figure out how to get it to communicate with FTP.  If anybody has sample code on how to connect to an FTP server using SharpBox, or a link to documentation regarding the FTP process it would greatly be appreciated, I plan on integrating SharpBox into my applicaiton which allows users to upload and download high score files for video gaming.  Thanks a bunch guys, and thanks for developing such a cool library!

Coordinator
Feb 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Hi,

check out the unittest section, we have integration tests for FTP as well. Hope this helps you.

Cheers
Dirk

2012/2/19 rainharsh <notifications@codeplex.com>

I have been a long time user of SharpBox, I use it for simple syncing to and from my personal DropBox account but am now at a bit of a loss. I have used SharpBox for WebDav communications, and other assorted tasks but for the life of me cannot figure out how to get it to communicate with FTP. If anybody has sample code on how to connect to an FTP server using SharpBox, or a link to documentation regarding the FTP process it would greatly be appreciated, I plan on integrating SharpBox into my applicaiton which allows users to upload and download high score files for video gaming. Thanks a bunch guys, and thanks for developing such a cool library!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com