SharpBox 1.2 DropBoxCredentials

Nov 15, 2011 at 11:08 AM

I'm having a little problem with SharpBox 1.2 i can seem access the DropBoxCredentials class to call a new install to set it up for my application can some one please tell me how i authenticate my application to my class so i can use my application with my dropbox account?

Coordinator
Nov 27, 2011 at 7:59 AM
Hi,

did you check our quick start guide? http://www.codeplex.com/Download?ProjectName=sharpbox&DownloadId=297398

Cheers
Dirk

Am Dienstag, 15. November 2011 schrieb barkermn01 <notifications@codeplex.com>:
> From: barkermn01
>
> I'm having a little problem with SharpBox 1.2 i can seem access the DropBoxCredentials class to call a new install to set it up for my application can some one please tell me how i authenticate my application to my class so i can use my application with my dropbox account?
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com