This project is read-only.

Source code for Libraries assemblies?

Sep 27, 2011 at 3:10 PM

I noticed that there are some binaries in the Libraries folder for which there's no corresponding source code.

AppLimit.Common.Objects.dll

AppLimit.Common.Toolkit.dll

AppLimit.Common.Toolkit.Net35.dll

AppLimit.Common.UI.Windows.Forms.dll

Are these coming from some other project or are they just considered a "black box" part of SharpBox?

/Per

Sep 27, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Hi,

this libs are not used in the library as self, it's only used in some test tools and our unittests. But you are right, we should remove them in the next release!

Cheers
Dirk

2011/9/27 permb <notifications@codeplex.com>

I noticed that there are some binaries in the Libraries folder for which there's no corresponding source code.

AppLimit.Common.Objects.dll

AppLimit.Common.Toolkit.dll

AppLimit.Common.Toolkit.Net35.dll

AppLimit.Common.UI.Windows.Forms.dll

Are these coming from some other project or are they just considered a "black box" part of SharpBox?

/Per

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Sep 27, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Ah, OK. Thanks for the quick response.

Sep 27, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Hi,

with check in http://sharpbox.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/80580 I removed every closed source library. Currently we just using JSON.NET which is also under the terms of the MIT license. 

Thanks for your notice 

Dirk