Dll Reference

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:24 PM

AFter downloading this API, I am seeing many dlls in zip file. What are the dlls I need to use for Win 7 mobile application?

Please let me know, if there are any specific instructions.

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Looks i need to use one of the below dll. not sure which one is correct dll to use.

1. AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.dll

2. AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.Net40.dll

Coordinator
Jul 13, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Hi,

you can use AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.Net40.dll for .NET 4 applications in VS2010 and AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.dll for .NET35 applications in VS2008

Dirk

2011/7/13 rosireddyr <notifications@codeplex.com>

Looks i need to use one of the below dll. not sure which one is correct dll to use.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Thanks for your response.

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:30:48 -0700
Subject: Re: Dll Reference [sharpbox:265054]

Hi,

you can use AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.Net40.dll for .NET 4 applications in VS2010 and AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.dll for .NET35 applications in VS2008

Dirk

2011/7/13 rosireddyr <notifications@codeplex.com>

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Jul 15, 2011 at 2:31 AM

If i try to add below dll as reference for win 7 phone application, i am seeing error as "this dll not built using windows phone runtime". Do i need to use different dll for windows phone?

AppLimit.Cloud.Computing.Sharpbox.Net40.dll

Jul 15, 2011 at 7:43 AM

i got the code from svn url got it from site. now i need to test the functionality. thanks.

Coordinator
Jul 15, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Hi,

yes that's right. Binary distribution for WP7 is part of 1.1

Dirk

2011/7/15 rosireddyr <notifications@codeplex.com>

i got the code from svn url got it from site. now i need to test the functionality. thanks.