Does Sharpbox library support Dropbox for Teams

May 20, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Hi,

Does Sharpbox library support "Dropbox for Teams" type of accounts? I have gone through the documentation/discussion forum of this site and have not found any content around "Dropbox for Teams".

Regards,

Saju

Coordinator
May 20, 2011 at 1:47 PM
Hi,
currently we have no teams account. So I will ask the DropBox guys if something changed in the API for teams
Dirk

2011/5/20 Saju_Paul <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hi,

Does Sharpbox library support "Dropbox for Teams" type of accounts? I have gone through the documentation/discussion forum of this site and have not found any content around "Dropbox for Teams".

Regards,

Saju

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 23, 2011 at 5:43 AM

Thanks for the quick response, Dirk!

From your reply, I believe what you are saying is that from the API perspective there is no difference as such and we can use Sharpbox to access any Dropbox for teams, right?

Regards,

Saju

Coordinator
May 23, 2011 at 3:23 PM
Hi,

I did not hear anything else, so I believe. I opened a call at DropBox but got no response currently.

Dirk

Sent from my iPhone

On 22.05.2011, at 22:43, Saju_Paul <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks for the quick response, Dirk!

From your reply, I believe what you are saying is that from the API perspective there is no difference as such and we can use Sharpbox to access any Dropbox for teams, right?

Regards,

Saju