This project is read-only.

Create a folder with the name in Cyrillic

May 3, 2011 at 7:25 AM

Hi, recently faced such a problem that with CreateFolder can not create a folder whose name is written in Cyrillic. Tell what can I do.

May 3, 2011 at 2:15 PM
Hi,

yes we have a couple of issues with our URL quoting. Please add the name of the folder to this discussion, I will add this to our UNIT-Tests and will fix this after I can reproduce this!

Thanks a lot
Dirk

2011/5/3 JKZa <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hi, recently faced such a problem that with CreateFolder can not create a folder whose name is written in Cyrillic. Tell what can I do.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 3, 2011 at 2:39 PM

For example, I'm trying to create a folder named "Новая папка"

Jun 7, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Hi,

with checkin http://sharpbox.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/75147 I fixed your folder creation issue

Dirk

2011/5/3 JKZa <notifications@codeplex.com>

For example, I'm trying to create a folder named "Новая папка"

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com