small problem upload file

Jan 4, 2011 at 6:53 PM

hi

compliment for your work!

I have a small problem. When upload a file (4 MB) return a generic error:

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AppLimit.CloudComputing.OAuth.OAuthService.PerformWebRequest(String url, String method, Dictionary`2 multiFormData
Stream)
   at AppLimit.CloudComputing.OAuth.OAuthService.PostDataIntoProtectedResource(String resourceUrl, OAuthConsumerContext
conContext, OAuthToken accessToken, Dictionary`2 parameter, Dictionary`2 multiFormDataStream)
   at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.DropBox.Logic.DropBoxSession.PostResourceByUrl(String url, Dictionary`2 parameter
s, Dictionary`2 mulitpartFormData)
   at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.DropBox.Logic.DropBoxFileStream.Close()

you have any suggestions?

tnx!

p

Coordinator
Jan 5, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Hi,
it's difficult to debug, would it be possible for you to build the library and send me more detailed information? Otherwise you can also send me your file and your code fragment (would alos help).
Regards
Dirk

2011/1/4 goldfix <notifications@codeplex.com>

hi

compliment for your work!

I have a small problem. When upload a file (4 MB) return a generic error:

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at AppLimit.CloudComputing.OAuth.OAuthService.PerformWebRequest(String url, String method, Dictionary`2 multiFormData
Stream)
at AppLimit.CloudComputing.OAuth.OAuthService.PostDataIntoProtectedResource(String resourceUrl, OAuthConsumerContext
conContext, OAuthToken accessToken, Dictionary`2 parameter, Dictionary`2 multiFormDataStream)
at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.DropBox.Logic.DropBoxSession.PostResourceByUrl(String url, Dictionary`2 parameter
s, Dictionary`2 mulitpartFormData)
at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.DropBox.Logic.DropBoxFileStream.Close()

you have any suggestions?

tnx!

p

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com