This project is read-only.

Exception 400

Mar 26, 2016 at 12:26 PM
Hi,

sharpbox was working flawless on .net 4 till today. I started to get 400 Exception when I am trying to upload a file even though i did not change a single code of line. Any ideas why it might happen? Is it related to a change in dropbox api?

Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks a lot!
Mar 26, 2016 at 9:26 PM
I Got the same error todays it stop working with dropbox, all other site still working , i still do not have any idea what happen :( ,
i advice you to support ny other storage until solving this issue.
Mar 28, 2016 at 2:02 PM
Hi,

thank you for your reply. It is good to know I am not alone. I hope someone will come up with a solution since it is a lot to do to support another storage currently with the current setup. In case i have to switch, what would you prefer? Any simple integration for google drive maybe?
Mar 28, 2016 at 3:46 PM
hi ,
I Send this issue to drop box , and they promise to fix it,

You may use current lib. (Sharp Box) and i recomment to use webDav tech. that will support various choices

Integration with google drive required a lib. works with oAuth2.0
Mar 31, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Hi,

thank you. Great help! I will try that.

Btw do you have a url for your report of bug on dropbox? Just so that I can also follow-up in case of any updates.

thank you!
Mar 31, 2016 at 7:33 PM
Hi, Loorom
Drop box fix it,
i do NOT test it yet , the following was the last mail from dropbox
Hi,

The /files (POST) endpoint should be working again now. Please let me know if you're still seeing any issues.

Regards,
Gregory
Apr 10, 2016 at 3:53 PM
Thank you! it indeed works again!

Another question if i might bother you for the last time. I am trying to apply an alternative to dropbox and i went for CloudMe. It is all fine but I cant login with the credentials.

CloudME.Open(Cloudme_Config, (ICloudStorageCredentials)Cloudme_Credentials);

ICloudStorageCredentials namespace could not be found. I provide the access over the accesstoken for dropbox so I have no idea why login over credentials fails at this point. Any hint would be great help. Thank you!
Apr 10, 2016 at 5:34 PM
i recomment WebDavConfiguration for you , you may have diff. storage

the following link have a sample
https://github.com/calipsod/Storage-Monster/blob/master/Plugins/StorageMonster.Plugin.WebDav/WebDavPlugin.cs