what is use of AccountDatabase class in sharpbox to communicate to dropbox account

Oct 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM

AccountDatabase dropBoxSecrets = AccountDatabase.CreateByDatabase("..\\..\\..\\..\\..\\..\\Configurations\\accounts.xml", "dropboxapp");           

AccountDatabase userAccount = AccountDatabase.CreateByDatabase("..\\..\\..\\..\\..\\..\\Configurations\\accounts.xml", "dropbox");

what is use use of creating  these when communicating   dropbox acount from sharpbox dll ,i need to   maintain any custom data  base  for  dropbox account user as xml file in my local drive i need to call that file or automatically this class creates some xml file and store users info in that file  what is  main use of this class any one can explaine i am using console appliction

i am getting some exception Could not find file 'E:\Configurations\accounts.xml'.

i am using  1.0.0-122-Beta1 from sourc code  i need to   develop somecustom web part as they mentioned farm applicion  i need to implement .net3.5 frame  dll  bcoz sharepoint support 3.5 frame work only