how to use "Open" method

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Hi

I make a dropbox application with WPF.

I have a question about open method.

When application starting ,  I make a "CloudStorage" instance and call  sharpbox's "open" method at one time .

And I use the "CloudStorage" instance in each event(button click event etc) under application stating to upload files and download files so on.

I 'm wrong to use "open" method?

Or each event (button click event) , may I call "open" method ?

Thanks a lot ! 

Coordinator
Feb 6, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Hi,

no open works when you are using mostly single threaded app. If you plan to do a multithreaded uploading application try our copy constructure to create a new instance derived the state from your previously opened storage object.

Cheers
Dirk

2012/2/6 hidetakahashi3 <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hi

I make a dropbox application with WPF.

I have a question about open method.

When application starting , I make a "CloudStorage" instance and call sharpbox's "open" method at one time .

And I use the "CloudStorage" instance in each event(button click event etc) under application stating to upload files and download files so on.

I 'm wrong to use "open" method?

Or each event (button click event) , may I call "open" method ?

Thanks a lot !

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 7, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Hi Dirk

Thanks for answer !

If you know , please tell me .

Sharpbox's "GetFolder" method can get all folder list under the specified folder ?

For example ,if there are 10,000 under root folder , GetFolder method can get all(10,000) folder List ?

Thanks a lot !