if you want to get your app approved you should do the following thing (I got my app also approved on this way)
2. Ensure that your app organizes the access only via token and never via password
3. describe your app in the request
4. put a downloadable version somewhere available for Dropbox
5. create a video how you handle the security token stuff (This helps the Dropbox team to understand this very well)
6. Explain why you can't use the Dropbox sync client directly (not necessary for
Sent from my iPad
We are trying to use your library (which is very good) to get our .NET application approved by DropBox....have anyone done this?
They are require more information on how the oAuth has been imlpemented....can anyone help?