This project is read-only.

Error Running DropBoxBrowser.iPhone Sample

Nov 15, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Edited Nov 15, 2011 at 5:46 PM

I created a test app for myself on DropBox and got an app key/app secret. 

I compiled the SharpBox Monotouch solution and put in my app details. I started the DropBoxBrowser.iPhone project but I keep getting this error:

Unhandled Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the requested resource is not authorized.  at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.StorageProvider.DropBox.DropBoxStorageProviderTools.LoginWithMobileAPI (System.String username, System.String password, System.String appkey, System.String appsecret) 

Please has anyone been able to run the DropBoxBrowser.iPhone sample successfully? Please help!

Nov 27, 2011 at 9:02 AM
Hi,

the problem with this is that DropBox does not support mobile API for new tokens. We currently use this old API in our Dropbox browser app. You need to integrate a browser and all wha we described In our tutorials. As soon as I have time I will update the app as well.

Dirk

Am Dienstag, 15. November 2011 schrieb solaadio <notifications@codeplex.com>:
> From: solaadio
>
> I created a text app for myself on DropBox and got an app key/app secret.
>
> I compiled the SharpBox Monotouch solution and put in my app details. I started the DropBoxBrowser.iPhone project but I keep getting this error:
>
> Unhandled Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the requested resource is not authorized. at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.StorageProvider.DropBox.DropBoxStorageProviderTools.LoginWithMobileAPI (System.String username, System.String password, System.String appkey, System.String appsecret)
>
>
>
> Please has anyone been able to run the DropBoxBrowser.iPhone sample successfully? Please help!
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com