This project is read-only.

The gived consumer Key/Secret are invalid problem

Oct 26, 2011 at 9:24 PM

I created a new dropbox user and i signed up for api key and secret. But i cant access the dropbox with my user id, pass and key/secret code.

I tried this tut http://www.codeplex.com/Download?ProjectName=sharpbox&DownloadId=287249

but i m getting problem when i getauthurl.

Can anyone help me ?

Regards, Cagatay Oncul

Oct 27, 2011 at 10:27 PM

I have the same issue, my code last worked Oct 21. I downloaded the lataest 82043 and had the same invalid key/secret. I made some changes in the DropBoxStorageProviderService.cs as follows:

public const String DropBoxApiVersion = "1"; (set to "1" from "0").

In the Drop\box\configuration. cs I set the following

RequestTokenUrl = new Uri(DropBoxStorageProviderService.DropBoxBaseUrl + "/1/oauth/request_token" 

);

AccessTokenUrl = new Uri(DropBoxStorageProviderService.DropBoxBaseUrl + "/1/oauth/access_token"

);

AuthorizationTokenUrl =new Uri(DropBoxStorageProviderService.DropBoxBaseUrlEndUser + "/1/oauth/authorize")

;

again changing the API version to "1". I did get a different failure. Not sure where to go from here, I need help.

Best Regards,

David

Oct 29, 2011 at 9:26 AM
Hi Gents,

I just added in our trunk code a tool it's called DropBoxApplicationAuthorization. This will be part of the 1.2 release in a couple hours as well. I tested your use cases with this tool and the lates API. It worked without problems. Can you check it with this tool as well? If you has also problems I will add a couple of reporting statements to get a better understanding what going wrong!

If it works, feel free to check out the code for this!

Thanks
DIrk

2011/10/26 cagatay <notifications@codeplex.com>

I created a new dropbox user and i signed up for api key and secret. But i cant access the dropbox with my user id, pass and key/secret code.

I tried this tut http://www.codeplex.com/Download?ProjectName=sharpbox&DownloadId=287249

but i m getting problem when i getauthurl.

Can anyone help me ?

Regards, Cagatay Oncul

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Nov 1, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Hi Dirk. I found your solution in the trunk, it worked perfectly. Keep up the excellent work.!!!

ottdave7