This project is read-only.

Dropbox download with WP7 hangs

Oct 1, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Hello

I'm trying to download files from dropbox with function:

entry.GetDataTransferAccessor().Transfer(outstream, nTransferDirection.nDownload, ProgressCallback, null);

Tried also with DownloadFile() but no success. Seems that all sync functions hang WP7 emulator, async functions works fine.

So, is there something known things or should all these sync functions work in WP7 emulator ?

Since I dont have hardware on hands now, cannot try with real phone.

Oct 3, 2011 at 7:45 AM
Hi,

on WP7 you should use the async methd, sync methods are supported for desktop oses, Android or iPhone only.

Cheers
Dirk

2011/10/1 juhpaavo <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hello

I'm trying to download files from dropbox with function:

entry.GetDataTransferAccessor().Transfer(outstream, nTransferDirection.nDownload, ProgressCallback, null);

Tried also with DownloadFile() but no success. Seems that all sync functions hang WP7 emulator, async functions works fine.

So, is there something known things or should all these sync functions work in WP7 emulator ?

Since I dont have hardware on hands now, cannot try with real phone.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 3, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Ok, it's what I assumed.

But then, how I download/upload files for example from DropBox ?