Property Modified difference

Jun 20, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Hello

I have a problem with the Modified property, because when i go to the WebGui of Dropbox and Upload a file then i see on the web Modified befor 1 second. After that when i try it with the code a read this file, then i have not the same like on the WebGui, i have a difference from about 9-10 minutes.

Expamle:

- WebGui upload at 11:00 AM (WebGui Modified 1 sec.)
- Direct on code i have 10:51 AM

Why that?

Greeting

Coordinator
Jun 20, 2011 at 9:26 PM
I'm not sure, can you trace your webrequest via fiddler? I need to know if the value comes from the REST Api of DropBox or if we did a conversion mistake?

Thanks
Dirk

2011/6/20 smflux <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hello

I have a problem with the Modified property, because when i go to the WebGui of Dropbox and Upload a file then i see on the web Modified befor 1 second. After that when i try it with the code a read this file, then i have not the same like on the WebGui, i have a difference from about 9-10 minutes.

Expamle:

- WebGui upload at 11:00 AM (WebGui Modified 1 sec.)
- Direct on code i have 10:51 AM

Why that?

Greeting

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com