File Upload/Download (Special-Signs)

Jun 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Hello

I have a big problem when i try to upload or download a file from Dropbox, when the filename have a special-sign (like: äöü)

Example:

c.\temp\häuser.txt

storage.UploadFile("c.\temp\häuser.txt", "/Public")

I have no error, but the file will not uploaded and the same when i try it download from Dropbox.

Any Ideas?

Thank you very much

Greeting

Coordinator
Jun 9, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Hi,

I'm working on this issue a couple of weeks. After your question I opened an other ticket at DropBox and hope this guys can explain my misunderstanding.

Thanks
Dirk

2011/6/9 smflux <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hello

I have a big problem when i try to upload or download a file from Dropbox, when the filename have a special-sign (like: äöü)

Example:

c.\temp\häuser.txt

storage.UploadFile("c.\temp\häuser.txt", "/Public")

I have no error, but the file will not uploaded and the same when i try it download from Dropbox.

Any Ideas?

Thank you very much

Greeting

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Jun 15, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Hi,

the issue with the german umlauts are solved with check-in http://sharpbox.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/75591 and will be part of the upcomming 1.1 release

Cheers
Dirk