Target file name cannot be changed

Jun 1, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Hi,

I want to upload a file and give a new filename in a dropbox folder, as sample code below. 

CloudStorage storageNew = new CloudStorage();
storageNew.UploadFile(oldfilename, "/Public", newfilename);

However, the file still retains the oldfilename in dropbox. Is this feature not fully implemented in the library. I use a library from the latest source code. 

Thanks.

Coordinator
Jun 2, 2011 at 9:41 AM
Hi,

I wrote a little test

[Test()]
public void FileUploadComfortRename()
{
// upload a file
ICloudFileSystemEntry fEntry = null;
if (Environment.OSVersion.Platform == PlatformID.Win32NT)
fEntry = cloudStorage.UploadFile("C:\\windows\\notepad.exe", testRoot, "newNamedFile");
else
fEntry = cloudStorage.UploadFile("/usr/bin/which", testRoot, "newNamedFile");
// check
Assert.AreEqual(fEntry.Name, "newNamedFile");
// remove the file
cloudStorage.DeleteFileSystemEntry(fEntry);
}

And this works well?

Let my try it manually later

Sorry
Dirk

2011/6/1 vsailo <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hi,

I want to upload a file and give a new filename in a dropbox folder, as sample code below.

CloudStorage storageNew = new CloudStorage();
storageNew.UploadFile(oldfilename, "/Public", newfilename);

However, the file still retains the oldfilename in dropbox. Is this feature not fully implemented in the library. I use a library from the latest source code.

Thanks.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 2, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Unfortunately, this does not work for me.

Coordinator
Jun 3, 2011 at 8:11 AM
Hi,

just a second ago I checked in the bugfix for your problem!

Regards
Dirk

2011/6/2 vsailo <notifications@codeplex.com>

Unfortunately, this does not work for me.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 3, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Thanks.