This project is read-only.

live mesh support

Feb 23, 2011 at 2:33 PM

hello guys,

project looks really really nice :) i see skydrive support on the roadmap, but how about live mesh? that sould be a great addition, although i dont know how programmable live mesh is at this point..

another really interesting thing would to use sharpdrop to sync files across services, (file added to dropbox, syncs to my pc, syncs to skydrive or whereever). something like that would probably be implemented on a higher level than sharpbox though, but it would be really cool :)

Feb 27, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Hi,

we are happy about new patches which are extending our platform support so feel free to add some stuff to this project. We will support you as good as we can.

Dirk

2011/2/23 aL3891 <notifications@codeplex.com>

hello guys,

project looks really really nice :) i see skydrive support on the roadmap, but how about live mesh? that sould be a great addition, although i dont know how programmable live mesh is at this point..

another really interesting thing would to use sharpdrop to sync files across services, (file added to dropbox, syncs to my pc, syncs to skydrive or whereever). something like that would probably be implemented on a higher level than sharpbox though, but it would be really cool :)

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com