Assembly reference error when building download file example

Jan 21, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Hey, I'm trying to get the download file example to run in visual studio 2010. When I build it I get this warning

The referenced assembly "AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.Net40" could not be resolved because it has a dependency on "System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" which is not in the currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". Please remove references to assemblies not in the targeted framework or consider retargeting your project.

which I believe is the root cause of my errors that say it cant find namespace 'AppLimit' and what not.

I am using .net 4.0 and the latest version of SharpBox. I'm not really sure what causes this sort of error so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jan 21, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Never mind, for some reason after I downgraded the version of .net my project was using to 3.5 and then changed it back to 4.0, it started working...

Coordinator
Jan 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Hi,

we are compiling with normal .net 4 profile. You are using the client profile, ths coud be reason?

Dirk

Sent from my iPad

On 21.01.2011, at 19:22, "searl1" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Never mind, for some reason after I downgraded the version of .net my project was using to 3.5 and then changed it back to 4.0, it started working...