It seems not working in C# 4.0

Aug 28, 2010 at 2:55 AM

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Newtonsoft.Json.Net20.dll

Additional information: Error reading JObject from JsonReader.

above exception is thrown when it try to connect.

Coordinator
Aug 28, 2010 at 4:35 AM
Hi, let me check out this on sunday (tomorrow). Could you be so kind and give me some information: Are you using Visual Studio 2010? Are you rebuilded the dll or do you want to use the prebuilded binaries? Do you have the full exception including stacktrace? regards Dirk
Aug 28, 2010 at 5:18 AM

I'm using the vs 2010 professional edition, and .net framwork 4.0

I didn't rebuild the dll (sorry, for .net program, I always insist binary level reuse, because I'm so lazy) If you can tell me that it will be fixed after rebuild, i will do that.

the call stack is :

************** Exception Text **************
System.Exception: Error reading JObject from JsonReader.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json)
   at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.DropBox.Objects.DropBoxToken..ctor(String jsonString)
   at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.DropBox.Logic.DropBoxApplication.Authorize(String userName, String password, Boolean ShowHidden)
   at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.DropBox.DropBoxStorageProvider.Open(ICloudStorageConfiguration configuration, ICloudeStorageCredentials credentials)
   at AppLimit.CloudComputing.SharpBox.CloudStorage.Open(ICloudStorageConfiguration configuration, ICloudeStorageCredentials credentials)

Coordinator
Aug 30, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Hi, it looks like there are some topics with .Net 4.0, I will add support for .Net 4.0 in the next couple days regards Dirk
Aug 30, 2010 at 9:45 PM
Great job, man!

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:57 PM, dei79 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi, it looks like there are some topics with .Net 4.0, I will add support for .Net 4.0 in the next couple days regards Dirk

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Hong Hong
Computer Science @ UCLA
500 Landfair Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, U.S.

gbb21@msn.com (Live messenger)
http://www.google.com/profiles/gbb21Personal
Coordinator
Sep 5, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Hi,

just a second ago Beta 4 was ready with support for .NEt 4.0

Let me know when you have any problems

regards

Dirk

Sep 5, 2010 at 10:28 PM
Wow, that's a great news ! thanks a lot, dude, and I will try it later :)

best,
Hong

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 1:33 PM, dei79 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

just a second ago Beta 4 was ready with support for .NEt 4.0

Let me know when you have any problems

regards

Dirk

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Hong Hong
Computer Science @ UCLA
500 Landfair Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, U.S.

gbb21@msn.com (Live messenger)
http://www.google.com/profiles/gbb21Personal